• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear 3 point seat belts

IanIreland

The only factory three point rear belts were part of the Lux package on cars for the European market.  They indeed used inertia reels and are superior to the standard US two point belts.  They could still be available (as most owners don't replace seatbelts as a priority Lol) but are likely to be NLA due to the age of the 2002 model. You  could also try adapting the belts from a later model as some have done.  Do a search and you will likely find somebody that was successful in making a newer set of belts work and look like they were always mounted in a 2002.  

shermanmartinez at Hotmail dot com

I can provide 3 point rear seat belts similar to Autoflug sets BMW offered 20-25 years ago (NLA). Retractors are installed on the top of the parcel shelf. Contact me (PM) if you are interested. I provided many 3 point rear seat belts to 2002 community over the last 10 years (or more) with many happy customers.

Al aka Bluedevils