• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'74 TII CLOCK REPAIR IN CALIF?

GC-CA

For those with an early Kuenzle clock seeking originality (not a quartz replacement)  write to jerry haussler
22021 orange ave
castro valley, ca.

his address is bonehead@zephyrblau.com

He can determine whether it just needs a tune up ($50) or major repair. If it needs major repair it goes to Jeffery (Jeffrey @ classiccarclock.com ) who for about $150 will return your original mechanical clock to working order.

73 Tii stock build, Porsche Macan   , E46 330i Florida driver, 

….and like most of us, way too many (maybe 30 at last count) I wish I hadn't sold ?

23 hours ago, GC-CA said:

Hartmut at PA Speedo did an amazing job in restoring my clock...looks like new and keeps perfect time.  Would recommend it if no issue with price!

GC-CA:

I am glad your clock rebuild came out so good.  I wasn't surprised at the price either...You have to pay for quality work on a precision instrument.  But I was disappointed to hear that PA Speedo does not work on 2002 instrument clusters.  I called today to make an inquiry on having mine gone thru and having LED lights added to it and Hartmut referred me elsewhere.  I've also talked to Buz at Seattle Speedo and he's willing to take the project on, so I think I'm going try him for this job.  Anyway, glad your clock turned out great! 

'73 2002 tii Graniterot/Saddle

'17 X5 Xdrive 3.5d Mineral White/Amaro Brown

'18 328d Xdrive Sportwagon Glacier Silver/Black