• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Special Tii on BAT

zinz

Unless I 'had' to sell something now, I probably wouldn't - just because.  I would guess there might be more than one person on the fence that had/has the dough but taken pause to think about and the uncertainty in our market(s).  I pegged the number on that car at $65k, that is what I thought I would have been willing to pay for it.  Not to say that is it of course, because as stated - its what someone is willing to pay on a given day at a given time.  Could be $65k or $165k, you just don't know.

Hi Folks,

Appreciate all the good words. I am still working at the moment and so not had the time to digest all that has happened. I am sure it will sell, it is a neat car.

Jason

• Like 3

1973 2002tii (2764167), Baikal, Rebuild blog here!

In the past: Verona H&B 1973 2002tii (2762913); Malaga 1975 2002; White 1975 2002

--> Blog: Repro tii cold start relay;   + --> Need an Alpina A4 tuning guide? PM me!