• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tii wide body for sale

tomphot

I still like it! 

20 hours ago, gary32 said:

Rear, doors and front of this car are 3 different colors...

I think the color issue is a pigment of your imagination.?  The contours of the panels give the impression of different color tones, IMHO.  Or I'd like to thinks so.  It would be a shame if all those MODS are cheapened by a screw up in painting.

Still needs a crazy powertrain.

Edited by PaulTWinterton

73 Inka Tii #2762958

11 hours ago, PaulTWinterton said:

I think the color issue is a pigment of your imagination.?  The contours of the panels give the impression of different color tones, IMHO.  Or I'd like to thinks so.  It would be a shame if all those MODS are cheapened by a screw up in painting.

Still needs a crazy powertrain.

A car appraiser taught me this.

He takes digital photos to determine resprayed areas that most people can not see in person. 

Look @ my photo the passenger front has been resprayed. In person he and every other viewer could not tell.

The orange car is also most likely not detectable in person. Try it with your car.

IMG_0611 2.JPG

Edited by gary32
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, gary32 said:

A car appraiser taught me this.

He takes digital photos to determine resprayed areas that most people can not see in person. 

Look @ my photo the passenger front has been resprayed. In person he and every other viewer could not tell.

The orange car is also most likely not detectable in person. Try it with your car.

IMG_0611 2.JPG

That’s a great tip, Gary! I assume it has something to do with the automatic color correction that modern cameras perform.

Our house is in an historic district and repairs to the brownstone have to be approved for color and texture match. In person, the proposed match was perfect, but in photos, the colors were dramatically different, due to my iPhone’s color correction. We needed an in-person visit to vouch for the in-person color match! I suppose I should have guessed that this “quirk“ would also have useful purposes!

Best regards,

Steve

Edited by Conserv

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

Park under a metal halide streetlight and look also.

Tho they around around much at  all anymore :)

Cheers,

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.