• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vin ? on 1600

rcf925

7 hours ago, 72pdx02 said:

Steve beat me to it.

Regardless, it says, “Don’t ask me for service records: I done it myself!”

Regards,

Steve

Edited by Conserv

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

14 hours ago, rcf925 said:

I'll let you know I talked the yard with the car down to 2k, I offered 1k cause its mostly there and there are some valuable parts on it. I told him call me if he changes his mind, But I just finished a 1-1/2 year resto mod on my 68 so wasn't looking to jump into another project that soon

Well, now, for $2K, surely there is a handy, brave, occasionally-foolish soul around here willing to take on this challenge... Yes? 

It can't be one of our older members, as it will take years to find the football washer reservoir, the embossed hood trim, '67 seats, etc.

But, as you go along, we're more than willing to jump in and tell you what you're doing wrong! ?

Regards,

Steve

Edited by Conserv

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

43 minutes ago, Conserv said:

Well, now, for $2K, surely there is a handy, brave, occasionally-foolish soul around here willing to take on this challenge... Yes? 

It can't be one of our older members, as it will take years to find the football washer reservoir, the embossed hood trim, '67 seats, etc.

But, as you go along, we're more than willing to jump in and tell you what you've got wrong! ?

Regards,

Steve

Exactly what I was thinking, Front and rear embossed trim not on car, In the trunk are the hub caps and a lot of other stuff. I keep going back and forth on car but after spending the last 1-1/2 yrs digging up parts for my 68 I know what a project it would be but that being said I'm still tempted

• Haha 1

Good platform to make a track or autox car?

1970 Granada 1600 "The 16",  2000 528i Siena Red "The 5",  1968 Mustang 289 Muscle Car Blue, 

1999 318ti M Package Green,  1982 633CSi 5 speed Blue,  2011 550i M Package Black (6 speed manual)