• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rocker / sill trim clip + installation

oz_tom

7 minutes ago, AceAndrew said:

I used the autobodysupply source.  Right now they aren’t listed but if you reached out to them directly with the 2303 number in hand maybe you’ll have some luck.

Just FYI…I tried that too. The company that makes them were bought by another company and they have a document showing new part numbers for old items…those were not replaced when the company was bought….at least what I found! Item just listed as NLA. 

• Sad 1

On 7/17/2021 at 11:48 PM, Highnote1 said:

Just FYI…I tried that too. The company that makes them were bought by another company and they have a document showing new part numbers for old items…those were not replaced when the company was bought….at least what I found! Item just listed as NLA. 

I had a similar story when I enquired ... hold onto your 2303's people! It seems like they are pretty much now totally NLA.

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

• 1 year later...

Thought i'd update this thread as it looks like the black clips are being re-produced by MvP. My local supplier was able to get them so I suspect they will be available through the major '02 retailers soon. Great news!

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky