• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If Wes Anderson made a commercial for 2002s...

1 hour ago, bmw_e30 said:

dope video

dope song

dope car

Lay off all that dope.  It's clearly a gateway drug effecting your ears.  But the car is the shizzle. 

• Like 1

1972 Malaga (according to DMV) 2002. (Manufactured in '71)

http://www.beemersandbits.com

'77 BMW R100S '73 BMW Cafe bike  1966 Triumph T100C  1966 R90/2 BMW Sidecar Rig  1956 MV Agusta Turismo Rapido

wes.leslie

Here’s a fun story about that sexy BMW in my video…Back when we were shooting the Stations video, @retoldcinema and I came across like 30 vintage BMW 2002 models parked at Red’s on the pier.

We took all these photos with them, shooting footage just for fun, and I later reached out to all the owners on a forum to see if any of them could show up for Operative Word, but nobody could make it.

The week of the shoot come around, and we still haven’t found our dream car. There’s a Vanagon, an old Mustang, but none of them feel quite right.

Then, @dior_gelato sends me a pic of the red BMW that she saw on IG, and I stop. It is literally the car I’d been dreaming of for this shoot!

@swiznooski drove his gorgeous car over to Alameda, and it nearly stole the show. The end.

• Thanks 1

18' Racing Yellow 911 GT3
71' Agave Green 2002
10' Silver Landcruiser 200 series
10' White Landcruiser Prado 150 series

On 5/11/2020 at 8:11 PM, catlincustoms said:

ok boomer

Not a boomer but thanks for playing.  I'm just a person who's documented nearly a thousand concerts and by the looks of it, since before you were born.  But I don't want to hurt your 'feelings' so I'll stop now.

?

• Like 1

1972 Malaga (according to DMV) 2002. (Manufactured in '71)

http://www.beemersandbits.com

'77 BMW R100S '73 BMW Cafe bike  1966 Triumph T100C  1966 R90/2 BMW Sidecar Rig  1956 MV Agusta Turismo Rapido

That video was really good.  It’s not a style of music I like, but that is clearly a better song than most.  Well done.  

Scott

02ing since '87

'72 tii Euro  //  '21 330i x //  '14 BMW X5  //  '12 VW Jetta GLI