• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB rear window hinge

BarrettN

Has to be the "bracket" ( how they are denoted by the parts book/microfiche) .  Although there is a right and left side since the knob will face up on one side and down on the other if there were only one part instead of a left and right.I would also think if he were looking for the mounting hinge that he would refer to the "rubber part" as a window seal. There was somebody that posted a couple of weeks ago looking for a "bracket" as well and they indeed had the E21 part on their car rather than any version of the 2002 part.

shermanmartinez at Hotmail dot com

I am not looking for the latches, I am looking for the long metal part that the vertical edge of the front of the glass goes into on the b pillar.

(#5 below) 

Screenshot_20200511-192001_Chrome.jpg

20200511_193049.jpg

(this rusted one is from my parts car) 

20200511_192413.jpg

Unfortunately with the window holding the rubber in place you don't see its missing until its too late. I could also use a new #4 gasket mine is weathered and torn. ) 

Koboldtopf - '67 1600-2

Einhorn - '74 tii