• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

76 at norcal Copart tomorrow...

dang

The dash caught my eye as well. Someone went through all that effort to have a third brake light installed and get's hit in the front. Car looks unmolested.

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

I think I need some educating on VIN #s

My car (76 Null Zweier ) is VIN 2370706

This 76s VIN is :                       2741297

Pretty big spread for same year car, appears  I'm missing something about how to read VINs.

Someone enlighten me please?  Steve?

Edited by tech71

76 2002 Survivor

71 2002 Franzi

85 318i  Doris

BMW ran your VIN range up to 2380000, but, the '74 Auto VIN range started at 2380001, so they started a new VIN range (2740001 - 2745584) for the manual.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

I spotted that car as well...would have been interested but unfortunately I'm in PA and all the auction fees and shipping made it not worth the trouble. Looked like it needed a nose w/ grills, hood, and bumper pieces mainly. Nice interior. How much we thinking that would cost to repair, if you would do the disassembly yourself and need the nosepiece fitted / welded into place?

'75 2002 #2362444

'19 VW Golf Sportwagen

'07 Audi A6 Avant S-Line