• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS. Tool Set and More.

Harry Malkas

Price: $100

Description:

I have all the correct tools that belong in a 2002 tool roll including the Bent Spanner for easier brake work. $100 plus shipping. The third photo are misc. Switches, knobs , etc. And the last two are photos of a late 02 grille priced at $90. Please PM me for prices.   

Thanks

20200603_114748.jpg

20200603_114817.jpg

20200603_114409.jpg

20200529_153417.jpg

20200529_153400.jpg

Edited by Harry Malkas
Spelling error

Harry I was in Marlborough MA couple of weeks ago visiting GE. I will be back in September again if all goes well. How far are you from there? I thought of you and maybe next visit I can pickup some parts from you. 

Hi Resra. I am living at Cape Cod which is about one hour and a half away. However my friend has a warehouse in New Bedford which is about an hour from Marlborofull of about 20 cars included three 02 turbos a couple of CSLs  three or four CSs a 503 an E30M and a bunch of Tiis . There's still room for about a couple of thousand parts.

I look forward to meeting you. Please call me whenever your in MA. 508-277-8698.

Thanks.

Please Stay Healthy.    

• Like 1