• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which floor mat?

mvliotta

i also went for Sisel mats over Coco. I like the tighter weave and they're very durable. I think they look classier than Coco ....Offered by Coco.mats. com. 

They have few different fibre mats to choose from besides Coco. Check out their online catalog

7622ED47-6F62-462E-B7F6-591AB91CE487.jpeg

Edited by iinca
  • Like 2

On 6/16/2020 at 3:13 PM, ssp2019 said:

These are available again; OE BMW Cocoa mats.  They come in Black and white, Brown and also in Black and blue speckled which is the one I got for my Polaris car.  It goes great with the underlying salt and pepper carpet.   They are beautiful and have the BMW logo on the rubber part.  Atlanta BMW classic has them and so does Bulnttech.

BluntTech Industries • SET OF FLOOR MATS.webloc 138 B · 28 downloads

Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 12.12.53 PM.png

I too find Cocomats to be too busy looking but I'm interested to see if these are less busy (really like the rubber insert)? Is there a link to show pics of the different color options?