• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very sad day

Stuart

2 hours ago, Vicleonardo1 said:

I was just going to start a thread about my drugged up wife running off with my guns... but I guess this is more important. 

Dude.  She can take the truck, she can take the guns, she can take herself- they're all replaceable.  As long as she leaves the dog.  She tries to take the dog, we'll have a Holy war on our hands.

Side note; the new CZ Tac Sport Orange...  Bwhaaaaaa.  Mmmmmmm....

https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-75-tactical-sport-orange/

Edited by irdave
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dave.

'76, totally stock. Completely.

Yeah, sorry to make it weird. 

there is probably a lesson to be learned here. One of them is don’t blame everyone in a community for one person’s actions. 

another one might be to not be a snowflake in an increasingly tough world. Things aren’t getting better. If you can’t toughen up, you’re going to have a lot of sad days. 

Nah, this makes it all so much more special. 

We are bored.

It's a weird world out there. 

We could do a R3v and send the OP a pizza...

t

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

2 hours ago, tomphot said:

There are still 4 matches left!  I haven’t seen another one of these in ATL!  Bought at Dean Court in ‘15. 

27A96D86-8A9F-4E22-ADF3-3B3B6DCE9B71.jpeg

I'm surprised there's even one in the US!

Somewhere I have shirt/shorts from before they changed their name to FC Bournemouth (& probably when classed as being in Hampshire, not Dorset). Won't for sure fit me now.

Go Cherries.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

16 hours ago, theNomad said:

Therapist said I should break my silence... I had a pretty damaging experience once:

A guy said "Nice 2002." 

Me. "Thanks."

Him "Does it have a sunroof?"

Me "No"

Him "That's too bad"

Me. ;-(

I'm 6'3" and a sunroof just lowers the headroom.  My previous tii had a sunroof, my current one doesn't. Sometimes I miss it, but not always.

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

Just now, JohnS said:

I think Danco should be banned.  The nerve of that guy for not answering a question... ?

Danco gets more done on his cars in one week than I've gotten done on mine in the last two years.  I find his posts inspirational.  It's prompted me to get off my butt...

• Like 1

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️

6 hours ago, Conserv said:

This is my favorite thread since “Please delete”...

I think you forgot about "Removing content and support for this board"

I hope he is doing OK by the way. He had a lot of good info. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnS said:

Danco gets more done on his cars in one week than I've gotten done on mine in the last two years.  I find his posts inspirational.  It's prompted me to get off my butt...

I wish I had Ryan's skills and resources. He does do impressive work. Plus get things like Euro signals manufactured etc.

The quarantine build is very cool. 

Hats of to Ryan! 

Keep the snowflakes melting....

• Thanks 1

Loose: Not tightly bound. Subject to motion.
Lose: What happens when you are spell check dependent.

1975 Malaga. It is rusty and  springs an occasional leak.  Just like me. 

18 hours ago, danco_ said:

let’s start with the facts.

i have a Facebook ad selling a diff, a few days back. 

On a tangent, you demand answers about my wheels, completely unrelated to the ad. Rude. (A dm would have been sufficient and received in much greater light.)

I respond in good fun, that you should buy the diff and I’ll tell you (both in a joking/lighthearted manner but also true).

Then you go about calling the entire community a let down based on your standards. Rude. 

You are acting like a child. Your question required a simple search for the answer, as @MikeG pointed out. 

This community has been A1 since day 1. The only thing that has changed over the years is the pricing of cars and parts. The people haven’t changed at all, myself included. 

Stuart, go take a nap. You are tired and cranky because I wouldn’t directly answer your question on your terms. 

1477B07A-DB89-4430-B2BC-BB7C7C5AE969.png

Hey- I bought a diff from you. Can I ask about those wheels? ?.  Being sarcastic if you couldn’t tell by my reply.

• Like 1

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"