• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB front strut housings

Denisk

Hello,

yes this ad is up again. Looking for two strut housings with useable clean spindles.  Really hope someone can help out here! Thanks as always! Located in Maryland 20852 and or can pay for the shipping. 

Background:

unfortunately things did not go well with the original struts I was able to get from a member on here. The welder completely ruined them and failed to listen to directions. Truly upsetting as I have gone to him before but this time around he completely dropped the ball. I was welding an air ride suspension strut on the originally knuckle hub and one strut he did well but the other one he randomly cut something off since he said it was in his way (without asking me) (yet the first one he did correctly) then he tried a second time and it was skewed and then he tried to fix it a third time and made it shorter then the first strut and skewed again. Never been so upset/disappointed but regardless I have to keep moving forward. 

Edited by Denisk

• 2 weeks later...