• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 2002 - fjord blue- very clean/project

16vguy

I will have alot more pictures tonight, but trust me its very rust free.

The interior is very presentable, and has a good german smell and patina. Car has seemingly always been inside and loved, but has been driven and enjoyed.

The car is what it is, is priced right and there wont be any surprises. The only reason i am selling is lack of space, and time to get it finished up. 

Please pm me with any questions

1 hour ago, ATX-Z8 said:

I have a project car but I think it has too much rust.  So looking again. Most important thing for me is no or little rust and no undercoat hiding rust (learned that lesson)

Added a few more pictures. The undercoating is original, and is a super honest car.

I was curious myself, poked around, and pulled the spare( which was original and never on the ground! ), i found a few perforations there, a couple on the driver sill, near the rear arch, and a little bit in the passenger front wheel well, was hiding behind some mud. But is a super dry car otherwise. I can send more pictures if you are interested.

Just trying to be as open as i can, if anyone has specifics please ask, or pm me. 

Its a great project, especially for a hot rod street car. Likely wont everbe a concours queen, but is a great car. Just have a few too many. 

Erik

Edited by 16vguy

Hey Erik! 

She's a beaut. I don't have the ability yet to send PM's, but I'd love to talk and ask you a couple questions. 

I was initially looking for more of a barebones starting point for a project, but this '02 looks like neat little package. I live very far from you, so I would need to figure out some logistics! 

If you wouldn't mind providing me with an email, I'd love to talk. Or you can message me at jhardman87@gmail.com !!!

Thanks,

James