• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Terminology for "inner door trim"???

rjd2

hey all, i am looking for the interior door/moulding/trim for a 2002. when i search the forum for "door seals" or "door trim", i just come up with references to the rubber seals, not the inner woven fabric-type trim that runs along the inside of the vehicle. same for any of the parts retailers;  all i come up with are rubber seals. is there a source for the interior layer woven fabric type trim that pushes onto the place where the sheet metal joins on this inside of the door jambs? and what terms should i be searching for? thanks for the help.

That stuff is also usually readily available - any shop that sells rubber grommets, foam, etc. usually has pinch weld in their inventory.

I don't think there is anything special about 02 pinch weld - happy to stand corrected. Its also great for the edges in the boot (trunk) around the wheel wells.