• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73tii.... Anna

iinca

I have some serious local interest. like I'll be right there with the cash type of interest.

i've flown up to Ketchum, Idaho to the hospital where my mom was transferred to  and will be there till wed..... so there will be no sale 'till I get back.

I got 2 big fish on the line. Both pretty much crazy about it (justifiably so)..and a lot of other calls I need to get to. If I knew how to create a picture file it would save me alot of time texting 120 pics one at a time lol...

IMG_5002 (1).jpg

IMG_4065 (1).JPG

Edited by iinca

thanks for kind words

I know if I was looking for a tii and came across a car like mine I'd be outta' my

mind. I remember getting the car after I had a forum member do a PPi at a shop..and he said it ran great (just like skeezy owner promised me).

Psyche!

It came from Atlanta 2 weeks later and it was barely running on 3! Whoa was me!!! Who was this guy I hired and what was he smoking or how much was he smoking!!!!

Compression was great wet or dry..leakdown very good......but it was the fuel injection system that had been badly neglected.

Now the f.i. system is the best that it can ever be with Paul's injectors, Fairchilds 

great pump work and Jack Fahuna's linkage.

It runs like a shaved virgin rabbit.

Nice tight stock distributor...I like it better than the 123 (so much so I  sold the 123 during my parts sale last week)..