• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73tii.... Anna

iinca

5 hours ago, iinca said:

buyer pending...Steve Tochi

Couldn’t happen to a nicer fellow! ?

Hmm... is Steve T. going to be a two-tii guy? ?

Regardless, a good answer.

Congrats to both of you.

Steve C.

• Like 1

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

I'm excited to possibly sell it to a FAQ member.

I have a Craigslist ad up in Sac/SF  too.

I've gotten a ton of legit calls I've put on hold while Steve gets organized. The list is up to 13

very interested parties.

In fact my phone is buzzing this very moment with an SF area code 415 number...

I was going to keep this on the QT but thanks for all the support, I promise to be a good caretaker of Anna if all works out.  Strange thing these cars, like needing more cowbell. 

So I broke the news to my wife and showed her some prom pictures of Anna, her response was unexpectedly "I'll drive that car".  I'm trying to convince her to sell her RX350, that car has no soul. 

Now that the cats out of the bag, I will post pictures of progress or lack thereof, as I haven't even finished the 74 I already own.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Steve Tochi said:

The deal is now in jeopardy, I discovered the seller iinca is actually not the girl in the profile picture.  We're negotiating rights to the avatar as a throw in. 

What??? Next thing you'll be telling us the guy in your avatar is not you and a guy no one has heard of named Jackson Browne instead...

• Haha 4

That album cover simulates one of those old burlap water bags, some of you old timers would remember them. And has the words "saturate before using" which this album is often referred to as.

There's a huge Jackson fan amongst FAQers, all of you know of him.  If you're reading this thread, show yourself!

Any guesses, he owns a 72tii

1 hour ago, iinca said:

I've looked at that pic for years and thought damn...Tochi looks alot like Jackson Browne...

I'll be posting all day here..its my last day as an owner (for awhile). Tomorrow I become a non owning 2002 2nd class citizen

Beg to differ, First Class all the way. Hoping your Mom does well and a 02 is again in your future.  

Good luck with all of this.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1