• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for advice in selling 1973 BMW 2002

heather

Good morning folks. This is my first post in this forum. I tried to join the facebook page but have not received an invite yet (I may not have done it correctly - don't use FB hardly at all).

I would like some advice in how to go about selling '73 2002. I am in central Massachusetts and do not have the means/know how in how to ship a car, so I thought to post here in this local Club.

Would posting here in this forum be the best place to list the car, or should I wait to see if I get an invite to the FB page?

20171201_151657.jpg

• 3 years later...

I have a very good transport company I literally just used to have the '76 I just purchased, shipped to me from GA to RI.

Your 2002 looks sweet and would probably fetch a great price… have you considered BringATrailer.com?

PM me if you would like the transport company's contact info.

'74 Atlantic Blue Tii w/sunroof (my very first car - circa 1990)

'76 Sahara w/sunroof (restored/repainted sunshine yellow, then sold - circa 2002)

'76 Fjord Blue w/sunroof (restored in '96 by PO) - my current baby

• Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors