• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rebuilt Getrag 235/5

otisdog

Good price I think, I have two I am working on making into one.....otherwise I would be on this.... Congratulations on getting out of Cali, if you are moving to Washington State you go from 10+% state income to zero + a host of other which I am sure you are well aware of....I hear its tough getting u-haul's and or movers - as so many are bailing the hell out of here.  Good luck with the sale and your new digs...?

• Like 1

I wouldn't discount shipping.  Easy to ship this kind of trans.

Will fit in a 31-gallon tote tub that Lowes sells.  Zip tie (drill holes) the lid to the tub.

Setup a fedex account. 

No big deal.  Especially since you're selling such an expensive item; you're limiting your market you can sell this to by not shipping.

• Like 1

I help out a friend that does Evo race transmissions. Plastic tubs would come in all trashed and broken. Especially with the weather turning cold, plastic becomes brittle and cracks easy.  Freight company  won't pay a claim because of improper packaging.

Wood crate or box with insulation board work pretty well. Better if you know someone that ships with a spray foam machine.

GLWS

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...