• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'76 2002 Auto Parts and/or Project

2002worker

Price: $999

Description:

Hello All,

I'm putting up a crushed dream. I've owned this car since 2009 and just haven't made a lot of a headway on it. You'll cringe, but I also never received a title. Being in Florida, it's not easy but here is the link that one law firm publishes for those who choose to take on the endeavor (https://www.hernandoclerk.com/wp-content/uploads/_Documents/Forms/Miscellaneous/Obtaining-Vehicle-Titles-via-Declaratory-Judgment-DC.pdf). It's more tedious and formality than difficulty, but possible for the laymen. I'm willing to sell it with a Bill of Sale to aid whoever chooses to accept this challenge.

Anyways, I'm parting ways because it's either holding on to this, staying in Jacksonville or taking the next step up in my career. Bringing it is sadly not an option given I'll be moving to Arizona.

So the basics:

This is a 1976 BMW 2002 Auto, S/N (2391808)

I purchased this off ebay and picked it up in Macon GA. It has remained in a garage since. It will come with literally all the stock components less the carbs and valve cover. I'm sure those can still be sourced. For the components, I will be willing to add the photos to this thread but please give a few hours to a day to get them up. I do not intend to upload all the photos immediately with this post.

My original plan was to make this fictitious predecessor to the E92 with the N54. That is, I purchased a 1978 M20B23 with the intention of upgrading it to a twin-turbo setup. It was mated with a 5-spd transmission (so this powertrain will also be included with this sale). I wanted to keep similar technology with its design hence the older inline 6.

The current state of the vehicle is everything forward of the firewall has been removed and broken down into organized bins and tagged. Everything aft is still intact, but will need repairs if not replaced. I will not be able to deliver this to someone but will be able to assist them loading it onto a trailer/flatbed. The body is on jack stands.

I'm willing to negotiate. The price is set high, I know. So those without productive comments or non-serious inquiries will be ignored.spacer.png

I hope this explanation helps, please ask away.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg