• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Air Guide and Holder Parts Wanted

Vpool

I am looking to find the part labeled "Air Guide" and the part "Holder". The air guide part attaches at the end of the exhaust manifold and at the top of the down pipe. The holder part attaches a flange on the exhaust manifold to the engine block. I have already asked these questions in what I think is the general discussion but was told posting here might be a little better.

2002 Intake silencer - Filter cartridge Intake silencer - Filter cartridge.JPG

Exhaust Holder.JPG

Found it.    PM me for details.

On 10/24/2020 at 11:17 PM, Vpool said:

I am looking to find the part labeled "Air Guide" and the part "Holder". The air guide part attaches at the end of the exhaust manifold and at the top of the down pipe. The holder part attaches a flange on the exhaust manifold to the engine block. I have already asked these questions in what I think is the general discussion but was told posting here might be a little better.

2002 Intake silencer - Filter cartridge Intake silencer - Filter cartridge.JPG

Exhaust Holder.JPG

Vpool,

I found it.  PM me for details.

Dan

IMG_3694.JPG

IMG_3695.JPG

IMG_3696.JPG

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, coloincaalpine said:

Found it.    PM me for details.

Vpool,

I found it.  PM me for details.

Dan

IMG_3694.JPG

IMG_3695.JPG

IMG_3696.JPG

Wow, Dan,

Your “inventory” must be both broad and deep to have one of those hangin’ around!

Best regards,

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

15 minutes ago, Conserv said:

Wow, Dan,

Your “inventory” must be both broad and deep to have one of those hangin’ around!

Best regards,

Steve

Hahaha,     When I saw the request for one, my internal "Dewey Decimal" system remembered seeing one way in the bottom of my heat shield container,years ago. Believe me when i found it, I was laughing my ass off.Glad to be able to help Vpool out, it's gratifying. 

I toss nothing and haven't for decades.

Thanks Steve,

-dq

• Like 2
  • Haha 1