• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Grille (Grill) Set for 1969 1600

JWT

Mine is pretty rough and I know they are getting pretty scarce so I thought I would see if anyone had any front Grille parts hanging around.  I am interested in the left, the right and the center (kidney) grille as well.  These are the all silver style with 4 slats a side on the kidney grille and 9 slats on the left and right side grilles.  Thank you.

9 hours ago, JWT said:

Mine is pretty rough and I know they are getting pretty scarce so I thought I would see if anyone had any front Grille parts hanging around.  I am interested in the left, the right and the center (kidney) grille as well.  These are the all silver style with 4 slats a side on the kidney grille and 9 slats on the left and right side grilles.  Thank you.

21 hours ago, JWT said:

Thank you but the JB weld is not something I trust for that piece.  

I would feel the same way had I I used the putty. I use the 2 part epoxy and can’t believe how strong it is. I have 3 of them and I used the epoxy to hold them into place whilst utilizing the existing hole. 

• Thanks 1