• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody interested in Fucking in Austria?

Henning

Well, here we have Boring, Oregon. 

Pretty much sums up my sex life.....

b2f3045ddd6645b3b315836db8031b93_c99b6b9735a81109582611d3e811e427_1_www_vid_large_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Vicleonardo1

Loose: Not tightly bound. Subject to motion.
Lose: What happens when you are spell check dependent.

1975 Malaga. It is rusty and  springs an occasional leak.  Just like me. 

15 hours ago, bavariaboy said:

Intercourse PA is across the river from Paradise PA.   One often follows the other. 

And just like in life, if you start at Intercourse but go the opposite direction from Paradise, you end up in Blue Ball.  If you're lucky, you'll end up in Lititz, or maybe Bird-in-Hand. 

Here in Beavercreek (OH) our local high school athletic teams are "the Battling Beavers."  And the girl's drill team are the Beaverettes.

My favorite high school team name is from Poca, WV:  their teams are known as the Dots...

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

Ha! I can beat that all in one trip.  Grand Tour did it.  Called the "romance road," or loop, or something like that.

They went through Wank, Kissing, Petting, Fucking, Wedding all in the same loop trip.  Here is a link.  Funny stuff... Why didn't someone catch that yet  ?  There have to be a lot of grand tour/top gear watchers here?

Edited by D Seattle

Dan Bridges https://www.mcbdlaw.com/danbridges

72C672F5-4936-4D47-8D38-51052FE96876.jpeg.872fc2ca9a69951ae67c5fef264e9fad.jpeg

Past Treasurer and Governor Washington State Bar Association