• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 2021 BMW 2002 calendar!

bluebmw

Price: $20

Description:

The 2021 calendars are finished and ready for purchase! Thanks to all who submitted photos, and for your patience. The publishing company recently updated their portal and it had all kinds of technical difficulties... But alas, it's done!

How to purchase: Like last year, they're available directly from the printer/publisher's website -> Purchase Here <- 

New for this year: Half the proceeds will be donated to the 2002 FAQ :) 

Coupon codes: Sometimes the publisher (Lulu Press) runs promos, so do a quick Google if you want to save a couple bucks. That said, paying full price does route more to the FAQ ;)

Thanks again to all submitters, I'll be in touch shortly!

2021 calendar preview.png2021 Calendar Preview Pages.png

Edited by bluebmw
  • Like 9

1966 2000ti Chamonix - old racer, new project

1967 1600 Bristol - stock as a rock

1976 2002 Pastellblau - Alpina tribute

Parts For Sale - The Paddock

5 hours ago, conkitchen said:

Perhaps an item to be pimped and sold over at that place you work at? , just saying. ?

If he mails me a few, I will ***gladly*** photograph them and put them on our max2002store.com website!

All proceeds would go back to the creator - or to Steve K....whichever you guys work out!

I love the idea!

Paul

Edited by wegweiser

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

Does anyone have a pic of a month in the 2021 calendar?  Last year I bought two calendars, and I hate to complain but each week started with Monday on the left-hand side of each month and no other calendar does this so I was constantly putting the wrong date down when writing checks!  LOL!  Small complaint I realize, but I'd like to order one or more, but I won't if they are set up like they were last year.

Thanks,

John

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

'72tii engine VIN 2760081 - waiting on a rebuild

"Keep your revs up and watch your mirrors!"

10 minutes ago, 02fanatic said:

Does anyone have a pic of a month in the 2021 calendar?  Last year I bought two calendars, and I hate to complain but each week started with Monday on the left-hand side of each month and no other calendar does this so I was constantly putting the wrong date down when writing checks!  LOL!  Small complaint I realize, but I'd like to order one or more, but I won't if they are set up like they were last year.

Thanks,

John

Hey John! You're totally right. Last year I screwed up and the weeks shifted over by a day. This year it's back to normal - each week starts on a Sunday.

1966 2000ti Chamonix - old racer, new project

1967 1600 Bristol - stock as a rock

1976 2002 Pastellblau - Alpina tribute

Parts For Sale - The Paddock

2 hours ago, 02fanatic said:

Thanks,

John

Most European calendars that I've seen start with Monday on the left.  Whenever I'm booking trains while in Europe, I need to be careful as the first date of the week is Monday. 

https://www.b-europe.com/EN

Edited by tomphot

'72 2002Tii Inka   2760698
'65 Porsche 356SC

On 12/16/2020 at 12:31 PM, bluebmw said:

Hey John! You're totally right. Last year I screwed up and the weeks shifted over by a day. This year it's back to normal - each week starts on a Sunday.

Thanks for getting back with me.  I will order one as my garage just doesn't look right without an '02 Calendar in it!  Have a great 2021!  We all need a better year.

John

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

'72tii engine VIN 2760081 - waiting on a rebuild

"Keep your revs up and watch your mirrors!"