• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ERROR 520

• 4 weeks later...

If its any help in identifying the cause: this 520 error page comes up very quickly...

what i mean is: if i go to a website where the URL is wrong or a component of the page doesnt load, then it takes some seconds before the error pops-up on any website.

This 520 error appears immediately as I click, there's no delay...and normally a refresh causes the page to load perfectly (and slower) the second time....So whatever causes the 520 happens real quick, seems that the webhost didnt even have a chance to serve the page.

'59 Morris Minor, '67 Triumph TR4A, '68 Silver Shadow, '72 2002tii, '73 Jaguar E-Type,

'73 2002tii w/Alpina mods , '74 2002turbo, '85 Alfa Spider, '03 Lotus Elise

Yep, fixed over here...I got origin error once, but since then it's clean.

Thanks Steve!

'59 Morris Minor, '67 Triumph TR4A, '68 Silver Shadow, '72 2002tii, '73 Jaguar E-Type,

'73 2002tii w/Alpina mods , '74 2002turbo, '85 Alfa Spider, '03 Lotus Elise

I am getting the error code and it takes forever to get into my messages. When/if I do get in when I attempt to send a message  it signs me out and I get the no permission page. If I try to get into my profile page it signs me out as well.