• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Passenger Side tii strut housing

JWT

Absolutely Hal.  I bought a pair new back about 15 years ago and they were $250 each then! The last price I saw on them was over $900 per strut! It really is a matter of how patient you are, the quality of the part (rusty perch? bent spindle? worn spindle?) as well as the desperation and knowledge of the seller that will help you get a price that is lower than expected.

19 minutes ago, halboyles said:

I guess "expensive" is subjectively tied to your wallet, but they have been NLA for some time, they are highly desired, and examples in good shape are getting rarer by the day.

Yes they are getting 'rarer' but what I am saying is that I made three calls and each time they were available for around 500.00-650.00 for a pair (reasonable it seems) so..............I have to chuckle that I posted them as 'found' but still get two comments on how expensive they are....scares away the kids into getting into 2002's and just reminds me of the Porsche crowd......I guess that is why I am taking offense a bit....ok....I am better now.  I will move on. Happy weekend to all! 

I've got a set of yellow dot and a set of red dot Bilstein camber struts I'd entertain offers on?

and yes I know it's kinda a douche move to ask for offers here but I have to start selling off my stash and I'm kinda a douche anyway.

Edited by Son of Marty

If everybody in the room is thinking the same thing, then someone is not thinking.

George S Patton 

Planning the Normandy Break out 1944