• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

need upper timing covers, valve covers, two tii injectors

bluedevils

I need three upper timing covers and two valve covers (one tii valve cover and one normal preferred) and two tii injectors. Let me know what you have and price (I will use my Fedex account for shipping, no post office shipping). No warped covers please. Injectors should have nice spray pattern and opening pressure around 500 psi.  

p.s. If you need new seat belts (or refurbishing your old ones) we can work some kind of un-capitalistic bartering/swap deal.

• Like 1

Good Morning,

I have two (2) very nice upper timing covers. Both are "fresh", measuring 129.00 mm top to bottom.

If you would like photos, please advise your cell number and I will be happy to text message those photos to you.

Further, I have one 2002 base (non-tii) valve cover that I would be willing to offer for sale. 

As far as pricing goes, I am thinking $40 for each upper timing cover and $25 for the valve cover would be fair. 

I would not be interested in trading.

Please let me know if this would interest you.  Thank you.

Cheers!

Gary in Western Washington

gprotto@comcast.net