• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 2002 automatic for Sale in Southern California

LbRex

Beautiful car and great workmanship.  I think when you do a resto the right way and with quality workmanship, quality parts, it's seldom easy to get your investment back.  Labor is generally lost.  Its happened to me on a couple of projects, and I only do it for the fun of wrenching, not trying to make a profit.  If I did a quality resto on either of my 02s I would probably lose my shirt, well maybe not on the Tii.  Great job!

21 minutes ago, aircool911 said:

Beautiful car and great workmanship.  I think when you do a resto the right way and with quality workmanship, quality parts, it's seldom easy to get your investment back.  Labor is generally lost.  Its happened to me on a couple of projects, and I only do it for the fun of wrenching, not trying to make a profit.  If I did a quality resto on either of my 02s I would probably lose my shirt, well maybe not on the Tii.  Great job!

Thank you, she won’t win any shows, but it’s an honest and transparent car and it’s a Colorado. A lot of lost time!!! Lol. it’s been a PITA, I enjoy the journey, wasn’t planning on selling, but I didn’t want to leave it half finished, decision I made to finish what I started, knowing fully I’m not going to sell it for a profit with such a short hold period. 

I know it will sell once complete, just painted myself in a corner with space, and this car shouldn’t be outside in the element. 

Oh please the endless hype on this has to end

Just state your asking price  rather than try to reel in some unsuspecting buyer

Yes there has been some nice work done - at retail perhaps

So yeah you have some money in it but the question is what will the market bear ?

Time to stop playing around and wasting bandwidth here 

How about going to BAT and see what happens

community

7 minutes ago, rstclark said:

Oh please the endless hype on this has to end

Just state your asking price  rather than try to reel in some unsuspecting buyer

Yes there has been some nice work done - at retail perhaps

So yeah you have some money in it but the question is what will the market bear ?

Time to stop playing around and wasting bandwidth here 

How about going to BAT and see what happens

community

I did state the price. $28,500 as it sits today, tomorrow might change if more gets done. Unexpected buyer? on a 2002 forum? There more scrutiny here then any other platform.

I would be happy to delete this thread  if it’s causing you such inconvenience and use of your shared data plan. 

Who can I speak/email to to delete this thread completely. 

Edited by LbRex
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, 02Les said:

You have been trying to sell this car, in one form or another, for 2 years that I know of. ?

True statement. I have been working on it for just as long. 1 year 8 months would be more accurate since you’re keeping track ?. Trying to finish the car is also true. Not the most orthodox way I understand, maybe annoying at times,  I get it. But that just how it went. No need to over think it. 

maybe you have the inside track to the moderator. Have him delete this thread. Maybe one more complaint would do it? 

• Like 1

Okay a price is reveled  at $28,500   Thank you

Sorry ,   never saw that stated.  I retract all my comments about hiding the asking price

My comments are only based on the fact that FAQ was originated for the benefit of 2002 enthusiasts helping each other repair and restore their cars ,  and not a marketing platform

No need to delete this thread   Just go forward  

Wishing you the best on the sale

1 minute ago, rstclark said:

Okay a price is reveled  at $28,500   Thank you

Sorry ,   never saw that stated.  I retract all my comments about hiding the asking price

My comments are only based on the fact that FAQ was originated for the benefit of 2002 enthusiasts helping each other repair and restore their cars ,  and not a marketing platform

No need to delete this thread   Just go forward  

Wishing you the best on the sale

you’re welcome. All good.