• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nuts! Cage Nuts

David Layton

Yes  great stuff   I use it on polished aluminum trim after fixing dents and sanding down the original anodizing      tried an old piece and left it outside in shitty weather conditions for a year and was still shiny        but you have to use a special polish that contains no acids ( most polished have some acid in their mixtures, it is what helps to clean the top layer off to polish , not needed with Everbrite )   once your part is polished, just wipe it on and let dry

Thanks, Rick

• Like 1

Personally, I bought a pack of 1/4" cage nuts from Fastenel the week before BTS made the announcement.  I have to smooth out the drivers door where it is pulled out.  

I did also want folks to know about BTS.  I bought an interior mirror and a correct early model 2002tii rear badge with the peg on the 't' and not the first 'i'.  Good folks.

Edited by David Layton
  • Like 1

Frau Blucher - 73 tii

Captain Biggles - 66 Triumph TR4a