• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No love out there

conkitchen

10 hours ago, Henning said:

It's good they come as a pair. If offered separately, I might get weak.

h

Post individually on ebay, shell rollers with bad paint go for $4k each, i think you got $6k here buddy. This car hasnt run in 20 years and its going for $5k right now

https://www.ebay.com/itm/193928415026

Edited by zeedub567

Yes, I've seen that one. Wondering if people bid without PPI. Hopefully we see pics of its future progress.

In today's times, Conkitchen's offer is really fair I think. The damages on the body of the red car seem fixable to me, it has a sunroof, seems complete and the underside looks good.

But I'm thinking about just one car since shipping is pricey. The polaris one would be my choice because I have enough drivetrains here, it reminds me of Conserv's car (sigh) and maybe it's some bucks cheaper. However, no title- no shipping and the seller has probably no interest in pushing it onto a trailer.

hen

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Henning said:

Yes, I've seen that one. Wondering if people bid without PPI. Hopefully we see pics of its future progress.

In today's times, Conkitchen's offer is really fair I think. The damages on the body of the red car seem fixable to me, it has a sunroof, seems complete and the underside looks good.

But I'm thinking about just one car since shipping is pricey. The polaris one would be my choice because I have enough drivetrains here, it reminds me of Conserv's car (sigh) and maybe it's some bucks cheaper. However, no title- no shipping and the seller has probably no interest in pushing it onto a trailer.

hen

It's really not hard to push it on a trailer or to use a cable hand winch. Especially if driveline is taken out. I loaded one with two people with no driveline. Ive also loaded one with a driveline and it took 5 people and it was easy

• conkitchen changed the title to No love out there