• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Locking Gas/Fuel Filler Cap

MurphinDC

Thanks. I have an email out to them and if they're anything like the other online vendors who are resellers of BMW parts then it will not be available as it's NLA.  All show it as being in stock but BMW is out of stock.

The first link is for a plastic cap not for a 2002.  Thanks though.

I have this Blau locking cap, identical in everyway, but no roundel, Blau was the original manufacturer for BMW back in the day and continues to produce for BMW, Mercedes etc.  I only have the one key, but I think I have a uncut blank or two around in my stash.  I have more pics on Flickr.  Let me know if you’re interested.

best, krauser 

image.jpg

Edited by krauser
Text correction

Here’s a back side shot, zinc plating in great shape, two tiny dents on front in picture just after 12 o clock and just 6 o’clock, are you good with just the one key or would you like a blank you can have cut to match?

With the single key, I’d like $50 shipped US 48 states, shipping going to run me about $8-9,  and I think the cap is worth 

$40.

best, krauser 

3BDB91CA-FB08-48D8-8098-921FCD7662DD.jpeg

34B1E8F5-314C-4EE7-9991-DACCD9AEB311.jpeg