• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Modern Headlights for 2002 tii

coopersguy

21 hours ago, jp5Touring said:

I have Cibie with H4 bulb and I'm not overly impressed so far. I need to add a relay and align better but don't know if that will be enough.  

You need a relay, the halogen bulbs are very voltage dependent, I forget the numbers but it's substantial some thing like 1/2 volt lower cuts the light output by 20%, and do aim them your going to need too anyway you go.

• Thanks 1

If everybody in the room is thinking the same thing, then someone is not thinking.

George S Patton 

Planning the Normandy Break out 1944

Used one of the LED shootout reviews to get my Anzo LED's. Was initially Meh, but after a bit of adjustment love them. Not cheap. They have a black bar (or choice of silver) and they don't look like a headlight that has fallen off a space ship or alien from a low budget 50's Sci fi flick. No flashes from oncoming traffic. White not blue light. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KDMMFFI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Still when I know the Tobester is on the road at night, I wear these.....

Because it's a battle out there....

https://www.amazon.com/Battle-Vision-Glasses-Driving-BulbHead/dp/B089D66QMK/ref=asc_df_B089D66QMK/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=459720526981&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13402041880688318265&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9032968&hvtargid=pla-945135116050&psc=1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Loose: Not tightly bound. Subject to motion.
Lose: What happens when you are spell check dependent.

1975 Malaga. It is rusty and  springs an occasional leak.  Just like me. 

8 hours ago, tech71 said:

It is, but no harm in a little good natured button pushing is there?

Careful, this thread is in danger of falling victim to the much feared and dreaded "Pizza"syndrome.

I do have an LED third brake light that would be really cool if the 2 sided tape thats supposed to hold it didn't fail whenever I leave the car in the sun. Clunk, there it goes again.

Did someone say pizza???

IMG_20210306_161247325.jpg

• Like 3

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

Did some one say Sci-Fi? (I guess I did). 

Life imitates art....LED headlight from the future. Mind bending torture device.

Unknown.jpeg

Unknown-1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Loose: Not tightly bound. Subject to motion.
Lose: What happens when you are spell check dependent.

1975 Malaga. It is rusty and  springs an occasional leak.  Just like me.