• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody need e36 318 Ti Sport parts?

irdave

Just bought the wife a 318Ti, and it came with almost another entire car worth of parts; the COMPLETE interior in very good condition, red doors and hatch, all the glass, gaskets turn signals, radiators, wheels, all kinds of crap, the entire wiring harness.  It takes up almost a garage parking spot- wife is not pleased.  Let me know if there's interest- I'd accept a very reasonable amount of money or something in trade- I'll take some pictures if there's interest.

Or text on 970 to two too 9597.

Thanks.

Dave.

'76, totally stock. Completely.

• 2 months later...

450 views. 

Hell, I'm selling the car, too.  She decided that the STI just needed some sound mitigation (it's so loud), and she likes how "feisty" it is- no doubt, compared to a stock '95 Ti.  It's a Boston Green '95 with every option available, apparently, including an LSD.  I've done some work, had some paint correction done, installed wheel studs that I don't want to remove, '95 M3 17" wheels with new tires, along with 3 other sets of wheels, and all that other stuff.  Just wanting to get what I paid for the car- $6k, for all of it.

Car runs great.

Edited by irdave

Dave.

• 1 month later...

Car is gone, along with all the parts except the M3 17's with new tires.  Still have those if anyone is interested- they look really correct on the e36 cars.

Dave.

• Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors