• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: diagnostic port parts for valve cover on 2002

Stein-man

Hi, All -

I have posted in the Discussion forum on this.  In the interest of making my car have all the things it came from the factory with, I have discovered that I am short some parts in this area.  My small pyramid bracket appears to have broken off the mounting tab (thank you Matt SchneelVintage for sending me a picture of his clean engine compartment), so I need one of these.  I also need the keeper for the three plug wires that mounts to the bracket with a twist and turn.  I also need the diagnostic port's nice orange cover.  I have bought a new harness to the underside of the pyramid-shaped bracket from a vendor, so at least I am good for that.  

Any help will be appreciated, thanks!

- Rob

DSC_1630[1].JPG

I purchased the metal bracket, I think fron Roger’stii. The electrical sockets (male and female) are available from Digikey, IIRC. I would also like to find the orange cap and wiring, PM me if you have a source. Finding a 3D printer may be the best bet on the cap. I believe the wiring has been discussed in this forum, one is to #1 plug wire?

'72 BMW 2002tii

'00 Porsche 911