• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Alpina style header

The Judge

• 2 weeks later...

alpina 2002 header never had slip joints, they were gas welded one piece unit, the one I posted was taken off a documented Alpina 2002 with side draft webers in about 1990,  I quoted $900 , hpc ceramic coated inside and out with a 2" v band at the first muffler, it can be built as stock or larger primaries and down pipe, I have been building headers about 20 years , I can provide a picture of headers I built for my euro 635csi  Bruce Mtuner

• Like 2

yes I built a large tube equal length system for a s14/2002 the floor on the passenger side had to be raised for room for the header, if you want a 6 into two collectors, into a single exhaust , the hammer will be needed the 2002 does not have a lot of room, a dual exhaust system would be better but getting past the rear sub frame will require some work