• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

‘74 Tii taiga metallic on BAT

Tdh

As has been pointed out...topside and interior show lots of silk purse and lipstick, but down in the cracks and crevices, sows' ears (and other porcine parts) abound.  

I wonder what sins are hiding under those big rubber covers on the upper rear shock mounts... 

But someone who "has always wanted" or "used to own and have always been sorry I sold it" but knows little about what to look for in an '02 will pay big bucks...and eventually be disappointed when the silk and lipstick wears off.

mike

• Like 2

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

I have a 74 tii and I'm pretty proud of it. I did most of the work myself and farmed out what was beyond my skill level. It is not perfect. In fact, there are things that most likely would be flamed on BaT or elsewhere. I'm an amateur not a pro.

What's a poor boy to do? Drive it and enjoy the fruits of my labor.

• Like 1

1974 2002 Tii-SOLD

1978 911SC Coupe

1988 Landcruiser

2020 M2 CS