• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 sighting ?? Sunset Strip, 1979

18 minutes ago, SydneyTii said:

Beetles are great little cars, but you either love them or hate them!

I still remember the”Cal-look” trend, produced a few nice lookers, not the best handling though.

You can get bolt in double A arm front and rear suspension for them now. I believe used in the road racing series in Brazil. 

https://imohr.com.br/en/products/7/vw-beetle-double-aarm-front-suspension--str#

Ive been mildly fantasizing about a 50s beetle that handles great. 

I couldn't find my orange '72 240Z in that photo, shame.

The car, in question, is too low for an 02 in that time ( even though the 240Z had a coil cut in '78 :)

Damn, Ive always been like this!

Or should I say, Fuck, I'm still 17!

Edited by TVeye
realization

I don't give a fird gen, carbretted, alyoominiuhm, tickity boo!... wiff an ole in the boot!

8 hours ago, resra said:

Yes I agree, the car in question is an early 70s Alfa spider and one behind it is a Peugeot sedan!

Whats fascinating other than Cher is that Dark Malaga colored car in front of the orange pickup truck! Can’t even guess what that is. Almost like an early 911 but no...

That malaga colored car sure looks like an early (pre '70) Fiat 124 spider to me. My dad and I have owned a few ('68, '76, '71) so I know 'em pretty well. 

I LIKE THIS GAME. Next photo please? :)

--

'73 Sahara numbers matching 

'74 Mintgrun sunroof car w/ oem Golde deflector, euro bumpers, 5spd, owned since 2002