• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ireland Engineering

Lerak

This is the first time I've posted on these forums.  I've been a lurker for a few years now since I've owned my '70 02, and I wanted to share my experience.  I've ordered several parts from IE with zero problems until last year.  I ordered a complete performance cylinder head from them last July, and have yet to take delivery of it.... I've been told by Andrew and Kevin that they initially ran into supply problems but after months of patiently waiting, I'm now in a dispute over the $2,029.67 worth of products and shipping that I paid them.  They claim that they issued me a refund via PayPal when they changed ownership and that I am required to pay them the full amount again.... I never got a refund and I'm still out two thousand and some change with nothing to show for it.  I'm waiting to hear back from them today, but I've already prepared complaints to the FTC and California State Attorney General's Office.  It really sucks... this all could've been avoided last year with some better customer service and transparency.  I'm hoping to get what I ordered or a refund, but I will never do business with them again.

• Sad 2

**UPDATE** So, I spoke to Kevin today and they are trying to make it right.  The head they were working on for me was cracked apparently so they are sourcing another one.  As far as the payment goes, he assured me they are looking into it, and would talk to Jeff.  This is good news ?

There isn't much that IE offers that works on my car.  WHEEL SPACERS!  (yes).  I ordered two 10mm wheel spacers.  About a week later my package arrived.....with two 20mm wheel spacers.  I let them know right away, said they were sorry about the mix up, sent two 10mm spacers out Fed X, received them a couple days later and included return postage.  It wasn't perfect but they fixed the issue quickly and correctly.

• Like 1

Yeah, like I said, I've ordered a bunch of stuff from them in the past and never had a problem.  Always fast and reliable but that was before the change in ownership.  I know the pandemic caused issues with parts sourcing and supply chain etc. so I gave them the benefit of the doubt for a while...  We'll see what happens with my order in the next week or so and I'll post an update here.

• 3 months later...

So I rolled the the dice and place an order for some wheel spacers and a fuel rail.

Ordered on Thursday a.m. est.  My order was shipped  Thursday afternoon and received it today Monday in Michigan.

Everything was correct and as it should be.

I was very disappointed  with my last attempt to order and very critical them. 

Looks like they turned the corner and things are getting better. 

• Like 3