• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nor Cal BOLO....Stolen Skyline!!

I don't know how to post an instagram here. 

Forrest from Kooglewerks and Vintage dashes has posted on Instagram that a Nissan Skyline has been stolen at 4:00 am PST. Burgundy Ford F-350 pickup towing a white enclosed trailer with #88 on the side and a bulldog on the front. 

Be on the lookout in the Bay Area and Norcal region. 

Let's help our friends. 

Edited by Vicleonardo1

Loose: Not tightly bound. Subject to motion.
Lose: What happens when you are spell check dependent.

1975 Malaga. It is rusty and  springs an occasional leak.  Just like me. 

Well... It's the Bay Area. Thefts are super high round there for everything. I think with such a rare and valuable vehicle like a vintage Skyline, it coulda' easily been a targeted crime. And who doesn't wanna imagine some Gone in 60 seconds action, which isn't unheard of for such vehicles.

but... 

A big ol' truck like that with a non-descript trailer is giant 'steal me' flag for opportunistic criminals. It could be anything in there, race cars/parts, or be a construction job trailer (prolly what they were hoping for) full of tools and equipment. 

Glad to they found it thou. That's gotta be a happy owner.