• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

brake calipers

esty

i really appreciate the help but so you guys that are shooting me $300.00 to - $600.00 prices for used calipers that, according to you need to be rebuilt, Rock Auto and AutoZone sells rebuilt Cardone and Centric calipers for under or at $50.00 ea...Rock ships them FedEx for $9.00

the $500.00 plus prices you are referring me to that you see on ebay is from another planet

On 6/14/2021 at 9:02 AM, esty said:

i really appreciate the help but so you guys that are shooting me $300.00 to - $600.00 prices for used calipers that, according to you need to be rebuilt, Rock Auto and AutoZone sells rebuilt Cardone and Centric calipers for under or at $50.00 ea...Rock ships them FedEx for $9.00

Gotta say, at $50 from RA, why ask the forum? Not being dickish, the cost differential is chump change. 

• Like 1

But what do I know

Gold

On 6/14/2021 at 9:02 AM, esty said:

Gold plating!

(and no, I didn't shoot Esty an email ... though I have sold professionally-rebuilt and tested calipers, plated, in the price range she described).

inka-brake-calipers-new.jpg