• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moving to the Springs and need help in receiving my cars.

Gordon

Need some help with anyone living in Co Springs. I'm moving from MD to the Springs in late July and the auto shippers have give me a window of 19-23 July when they can pick up my tii and E30 to ship them to the Springs. There is a strong probability that the cars will arrive in the Springs before I do.  We're not arriving in the Springs until Sun 1 AUG.  Is there anyone available to store my cars until I arrive?  Hopefully someone has a empty carport, garage, etc.. to keep my tii out of harms way of a possible hail storm. Don't worry about the E30, the paint is shot but it's a good running project car.  PM me ASAP if you can assist.

Gordon

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

I'm trying to think of people I know down there, and will think more.  There's a shop, don't know them personally, http://greggearhead.com/index.html

but he's on here periodically.  You can ship them to me in Fort Collins, that's a bit of a drive, but they could stay here for a bit until you get them.

Side note; sell the pre-runner and get a 4wd taco while you're out there.  The 2wd will have more value there and none here, and the 4wd will have less value there and way more here.  I don't think the Springs gets a LOT of snow, but it gets some.  And if you want to get out of town at all..

Dave.

'76, totally stock. Completely.

• 1 year later...

Moving can be a stressful process, especially when it comes to logistics like shipping your car. If you need a safe place to store your vehicles in Co Springs, consider reaching out to a professional moving company like andyremovals.com. They can offer you storage options or even help with transportation logistics to ensure that your cars arrive safely and on time. Alternatively, you could try contacting local car enthusiasts groups in the area to see if anyone has a secure place to store your vehicles. Best of luck with your move, and I hope you find a solution that works for you!

Edited by dinesmohamm

• 1 month later...

Hey there, apologies for reviving a months-old thread, but I'm also moving to the Springs soon, and I'm hunting for similar info. I can totally understand the stress of shipping your car and trying to find a safe place to store it before you arrive. I actually discovered a long distance moving company that offers car storage options and can help with transportation logistics. It might be worth checking out if you haven't already found a solution. Otherwise, reaching out to local car enthusiast groups or even checking with nearby storage facilities could be helpful.

Edited by alfredrapidly

• Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors