• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can't contact Ireland engineering *Help*

louissingapore

Hi all, is anyone else having issue contacting Ireland engineering? I made an error with a purchase and immediately emailed them after I made payment but its been 3 days and no one has replied, no acknowledgement, nothing. Similarly no update on whether my item has  shipped after 3 days. I paid usd120 to ship 2 tems, a front polyurethane bushing kit and adjustable camber plates which I am trying to cancel because I'm not able to use the with my current suspension setup. I need the parts quite urgently hence was ok with paying for expedited shipping but with no reply after 3 days and a couple of emails/fb msgs/Instagram msgs, seems to not be working out. 

Not sure if anyone else experiences similar issues contacting them or do I need to try and use PayPal resolution? 

Edited by louissingapore

• louissingapore changed the title to Can't contact Ireland engineering *Help*

Just curious how peoples most recent experience is with IE.   I've heard a lot of different experiences since they changed ownership, but wondering what the latest feedback has been.  I have a friend who has been trying to reach them for a few days by phone and can't get an answer.  Anyone having similar experiences these days?

'73 2002 tii Graniterot/Saddle

'17 X5 Xdrive 3.5d Mineral White/Amaro Brown

'18 328d Xdrive Sportwagon Glacier Silver/Black

On 7/9/2021 at 2:51 AM, Crash513 said:

Just curious how peoples most recent experience is with IE.   I've heard a lot of different experiences since they changed ownership, but wondering what the latest feedback has been.  I have a friend who has been trying to reach them for a few days by phone and can't get an answer.  Anyone having similar experiences these days?

I never got any reply or message from them but got a refund through PayPal dispute resolution. 

• Like 1