• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Privacy Acceptance banner

Same situation when I'm here on my phone.

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40

• Administrators

The banner is cookie based. The cookie is valid for 30 days.  After that it will ask again. If you browser clears the cookie, then you will get asked again. I know links from Facebook do not go to main browser and their browser does not store anything.  But if you are just in Chrome and Safari, things should persist. 

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

Once I've clicked on the 'privacy' thing, it shows I'm not logged in. However, if I ignore that and go to the discussion forum page it then shows I am logged in.

If I leave the Faq and come back later, usually the privacy thing shows up again, but, occasionally it does not and I'm good to go.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

• 3 weeks later...