• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

a 1972 2002 for sale-Vancouver BC

a treasure

posted in BC/Lower mainland club July 19-pics there

Hello Everyone- a newbie here- I have a treasure...a 1972  BMW 2002 tii round tail light.  A dear friend passed away and left his cars(also a 1987 BMW 3 series white convertible and a 1997 3 series black coupe) to me to sell, with all $$ going to cancer research.  If only I could keep them...  many a fun ride in all of them...the 2002 has not been driven or started in approx a year, but it ran beautifully and am sure it would be easy to start-a jump and a tweak.  Standard of course.The owner always loved to work on it, and has made many mods.  Was originally orange but silver when he bought it 2011? The car has been parked in an underground parkade for many years.  Lots of parts + tools avail.  File with repair + parts details + handbook. Am in East Vancouver, can show it anytime.  Any interest out there ?  thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/15/2021 at 7:32 PM, Dudeland said:

I am so sorry that I am so late in my reply  I will contact you shortly.  There is a great community here I am sure that someone will be able to aid you further. 

Just curious what came of this. Was the ‘72 sold? Thanks in advance! 

• Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors