• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite 02 color

steve k.

Although my two are Nevada and Sahara (looking clean even when dirty is a plus for both colors) I'll admit that my favorites are Malaga and Agave.  But truth be told, I really like 'em all...

mike

• Like 2

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

2 hours ago, jgerock said:

My Riviera blue 69 received a lot of positive comments from yesterday’s car show in Old Town Alexandria.   Think I had to answer “Riviera” many times.  Most folks have never seen that color on a 2002.

Should have kept it Nevada, earth tones rock!?

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

Granada...of course!  Getting it ready to take it to the Grand Prix Historic Festival in Watkins Glen this Friday!

20210907_094412.jpg

20210907_094711.jpg

20210907_094746.jpg

• Like 6

1970 Granada 1600 "The 16",  2000 528i Siena Red "The 5",  1968 Mustang 289 Muscle Car Blue, 

1999 318ti M Package Green,  1982 633CSi 5 speed Blue,  2011 550i M Package Black (6 speed manual)

For a long time my answer would have been GOLF and definitely before I owned my Malaga '02. Maybe it's just loving the one you're with but Malaga has become my fav now, together with some of the more dark/subtle colors as I feel they work best and really show off all of the brightwork, especially on roundtails. Golf, Inca etc don't work as well to my eye. 

However on squaretails, I'm partial to the more crayon colors (Golf, Inca, Sky Blue) as they work well with the black grill. 

18 hours ago, danco_ said:

Colorado Orange or Tiaga Green. I have both. I refuse to choose. 

Florida is pretty damn good too. Derby tugs at my heart too. 

I'd settle for a polaris silver roundie. Maybe Baikal if you were to twist my arm..

They are all cool. 

But I thought you’ve already owned all colors…

• Haha 1

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"