• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

***IMPORTANT*** Please Read this (not spam)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Okay Groupe,

As Steve K confirmed in a email much lower down the list, the organizers/moderators of this service are about to dip into their personal funds to finance this board.

If you want the Assfly's of the world to be your exclusive forum, you need to do nothing.

Contribution through PayPal is easy, painless and something EVERYONE should do right now. Put your money where your mouths have been and cough up $10.

Your mother,

John N.

Guest Anonymous

02SDtour.jpg

You guys make administration and participoation in this board fun!

Thanks for all the contributions that I recieved today through PayPal. And the ones i ecieved in the past. Surprized the hell out of me when i was checking my email. So many contributions in one day. I'll update the finance page tomorrow :)

steve

Guest Anonymous

02SDtour.jpg

You guys make administration and participoation in this board fun!

Thanks for all the contributions that I recieved today through PayPal. And the ones i ecieved in the past. Surprized the hell out of me when i was checking my email. So many contributions in one day. I'll update the finance page tomorrow :)

steve