• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Considering first 1602 purchase

Hi FunkyStuff.

Welcome to the FAQ.  This part of the forum is dedicated to the 2002ti and 1600ti .  For best results, I'd suggest redoing the thread here.

My 0.02   ..... the quality of the actual work is good, and the builder has 2002 knowledge.  There are a lot of hard to find parts, including the early chrome dash, LSD, and 5speed.  However, the styling choices are very polarizing.  Painted and/or blacked out, and deleted trim are not considered attractive.  The blue mechanical bits and other finishes are awkward.

As to the value, its obviously very very overpriced ... however, due to the quality of work, I'm sure it wasn't cheap to build.

On 9/16/2021 at 1:12 PM, Funkystuf said:

As Andrew noted in his post above, you’ll get lots more eyes on your threads if you post them where they belong, i.e., the general forum, the one titled BMW 2002 and Other ‘02.

Regards,

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

• 1 month later...