• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 BMW 2002 Coupe Green RWD Manual standard

johnpeter

Except from the Ebay auction.........

This auction is for a 1973 BMW 2002 with a 1974 rear taillight pan and front grill and bumpers. I know this sounds crazy but the estate I bought car from said her dad bought car from original owner in Puerto Rico and he changed out parts. If you look at pictures of trunk you will see the rear bumper brackets have been poorly welded in so please don’t message me and say car is 1974 up I know the difference and car is definitely a 1973. As you can see in pictures car does have some rust but is complete car with matching number drive train. Cars last tag is 1986 and has been sitting under a shelter. I have not tried to crank car so I am selling this car as a restoration project. I have a clear Georgia title for car dated 1986. If you have any questions please call me at 912-337-2647. Now for terms of sale. Buyer agrees to send a $300 deposit with 24 hours and pay balance with in 10 days of close. Buyer also agrees to arrange shipping and pick up. Car has a new set of tires so it rolls and will be easy to load.

• Thanks 2

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

So there! Some people dream of making that round taillight into a square taillight! ?

And an accurate eBay description? I never saw that coming! ??

That’s originally an Agave car with Tobacco interior! Without the square taillight nose and tail? $25,000… easy! ?

Regards,

Steve

• Haha 1

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)