• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

02 Siting!! Samsung phone commercial

ifayeoh

Looks like a dark colored 02, best view is probably in the very beginning of it. Is owner on the site. My wife spotted it quick. The phone is the one that folds in half. It has been a while since I saw one in a commercial, anybody else catch it?

FO 2573825

1971 2002, 5-OD, Recaro SE, BBK, 90Amp Alt, Turbines, VDO, Hellas, BD belts, LED Tails, 10 Foot DD

I was watching "The Jesus Rolls" on Hulu last night, not a great choice.  A nice Verona Square Tail made an appearance just after Susan Sarandon gets out of prison.  Filmed on the East Coast, (New York State?).  Anyone here lend their car for the filming?

Mark92131

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)

18 hours ago, ifayeoh said:

Looks like a dark colored 02, best view is probably in the very beginning of it. Is owner on the site. My wife spotted it quick. The phone is the one that folds in half. It has been a while since I saw one in a commercial, anybody else catch it?

37 minutes ago, sprigganf said:

I to saw this and thought of posting.  But you beat me to the punch, good eye, glad i wasnt the only one.

here are the best shots i could get.  Really like the sunset one. 

6D5E8971-C36B-436A-A91E-EE2E6857CE15.jpeg

BC7A6D02-EE59-414F-ABAE-70470A98EF15.jpeg

CA6A5E67-19A5-459C-9F82-245188D3B318.jpeg

Welcome to last month guys...?

Edited by M2M3

2xM3