• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey SteveK would it be possible to have a seperate "Loc

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

02SDtour.jpg

I think the spur of the moment next morning drives would fit better on this board. The callendar can be used for planning bigger drives. All the fest and planned local drives and meetings.

steve

Guest Anonymous

lisaothersideshade.jpg

it seems like it would be far more dynamic too... someone could announce a drive for the next morning or whatever on the spur of the moment, and people could respond and stuff. The For Sale board seems to really be working for people this way, and so I was just wondering if it was a possibility! =D

-Rob

Guest Anonymous

02SDtour.jpg

And we can give people permissions to add events to it.

they can still announce the even on the board, but they can also have it on the callendar so it will be easy to locate.

steve

Guest Anonymous

lisaothersideshade.jpg

Instead of the other idea that I floated earlier about having seperate message boards for local groups that wanted to get together offline, how about just one Board for everyone and anyone who wanted to host a local get together or whatever to use to get it together!? People could post where they are and figure out when to get together, etc. or whatever. Anyways its just an Idea!!

-Rob

Guest Anonymous

lisaothersideshade.jpg

it? I know we talked about this in chat, but I wanted to post it here so we could get other peoples comments! It would be cool to make it so anybody could post pics of the event they went to, comment/talk about it, etc. Like I say, its just an idea! What do others think?

-Rob

Guest Anonymous

Since we are a board that caters to just one type of car (mostly) I think a calendar for the various events may be suficient and very helpfull. Calendars are just a great tool. As for talking about regional events I dont mind the BW on the main board. I embrace it. I like to know was going on 02 wise worldwide and have driven thousands of miles and flown clear across contry to attend 02 events.

I sometimes visit other boards where a regional board make sense. These boards often cater to a brand or perhaps a national club where having all the parties on one board would make it hard to filter the content we are interested in. The UUCdigest comes to mind. I like reading it but often times just delete it because of the high cruft content.

I for one will read 02 related subjects reguardless of location or context. Heck I'll read about your kitchen remodel so long there is a boxy 02 on the driveway.

Thanks for the BW, as usual fell free to correct me or comment.

Miguel

.._____

/orig.gif___orig.gif\

[O=00=O]

#=====#

CLICK FOR BIMMER STUFF

More STUFF